romanization and english translation.Quasimodo.SHInee

Quasimodo
[Jonghyun] Gaseum gadeuk.han geudae heunjeok
Nareul soomshwigae haeyo
[Jonghyun] Your traces that my heart is filled with
Makes me able to breathe

[Onew] Dal.bit.chae gin bami modu mooldeulmyeon
Hye.eonal su eopneun gidarin da kkeutchi nalkkayo
[Onew] When the long night is colored by the moonlight
Will the inescapable wait all end?

[Taemin] Gijeokeul bileo mootgo dap.haeyo
[Taemin] I wish for a miracle and ask and answer myself

[Taemin] Oh, geudae mamae datgo shipeun nal malhaji
[Taemin] Oh, I can’t tell you about me, who wants to reach your heart

[Jonghyun] Mot.hae shirin gooreum dwi.ae garin byeolbitdeul.cheoreom
[Jonghyun] Like the starlight hidden behind the cold clouds

[Key] Saranghae ipsool kkeutae maemdoldeon apeum gobaek modu
[Key] I love you, in the end, this painful confession
That lingers at the edge of my lips

[Onew] Kkeutnae noonmulae heulleo
[Onew] Slides down in tears

[Key] Shimjangae datneun ee hwasaleun
Eejen nae mom gatgaetjyo
[Key] This arrow that’s reached my heart
Feels like a part of my body now

[Minho] Jukeul mankeum neomu apado
[Minho] Even though it hurts to death

[Jonghyun] Nae mamae bak.hin geudaereul kkeonael su eopnaeyo
[Jonghyun] I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart

[Onew] Sarangeeraseo nan sarangeeraseo
[Onew] Because it’s love, because for me, it’s love

[Onew] Na geudael gatji mot.haedo nae mami
[Onew] Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart

[Key] Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak.hyeodo
[Key] Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection

[Taemin] Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon
[Taemin] I love you, if it’s a place, where I can just watch you

[Jonghyun] Geudaen nae jeonbunikka
[Jonghyun] Because you’re my everything

[Key] Su maneun bam jisae.ooda
[Key] I stay up for so many nights

[Jonghyun] Nae noonmul gateun byeol.bit.chi
Meotji anneun biga dwaemyeon
[Jonghyun] When the starlight becomes rain That doesn’t stop like my tears

[Onew] Gieok.haeyo naega saranghaetdan geol
[Onew] Remember that I loved you

[Taemin] Na geudael gatji mot.haedo nae mami
[Taemin] Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart

[Onew] Kkeutnae eulpeun inyeonae byeok apae
Garomak.hyeodo, geudaereul saranghae
[Onew] Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection, I love you

[Minho] Barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon
[Minho] If it’s a place, where I can just watch you

[Jonghyun] Geudaen nae jeonbunikka
[Jonghyun] Because you’re my everything

[All] Na geudael gatji mot.haedo nae mami kkeutnae ([Jonghyun] I need you)
[All] Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart ([Jonghyun] I need you)

[Key] Seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak.hyeodo
([Jonghyun] I am trying not to cry over you, baby)
Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection,
([Jonghyun] I am trying not to cry over you, baby)

[Taemin] Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon
([Key] Neol saranghae, geudaereul saranghae)
I love you, if it’s a place, where I can just watch you
([Key] I love you, I love you)

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka
Because you’re my everything

[Jonghyun] Himgyeopji anayo, oh no
[Jonghyun] It’s not tough, oh no

[Taemin] Nae geudaera geudaenikka
[Taemin] Because you have to be mine
In order for you to bewith you

[Onew] Apado oolryeodo saranghae
[Onew] Even if it hurts
Even if you make me cry
I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

what i like is here. what i wanna share is here. so i enjoy to be here .. ^^a

~jikan~

About Me

My photo
i m normal . that's it huh ? hehe ^^v

Followers